Sold for $723K above list price in 2 days.
Think the Choice of Agent does not matter? BCP's client got $48,510 more than a comparably upgraded Overlook TH with an extra full bathroom located on Morning Mist Lane that sold the day before.
Same house, same street, same market conditions...different agent.
BCP applied our unmatched approach to superior visual presentation and knowledge of the micro-market relevant to Overlook to obtain the highest sale price in Overlook history for an interior TH, besting BCP's prior high sale prices.
We fully furnished our client's empty house from the "House of BCP" interior design collection to ensure maximum visual impact upon buyers, both online and in person.
Please enjoy this 3 bedroom, 2 full & 2 half bath, 2655 finished sq.ft. townhouse in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia.
The quality and scope of the upgrades present a truly move-in ready opportunity, with the showpiece kitchen the capstone on this beautiful home.
A focus on the details – both big and small – is apparent throughout this house. A neutral, eye-pleasing color palette in Benjamin Moore colors will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- Once inside, the house opens to a living room with a set of tall windows with transoms, which provide ample natural light. The dining room overlooks the living room, with the upgraded light fixtures in the dining room and entry providing a nice visual detail to these spaces. Both rooms have crown molding and chair rail trim.
- The kitchen is a truly grand space to enjoy as a cook, to relax in for everyday living, or to impress when entertaining. The black and white colors chosen in the full, high-end kitchen remodel provide a timeless elegance to the design.
- The island is three times normal size, topped with white Quartz with subtle gray veining. The island provides seating for up to four people.
- The kitchen appliances continue the high-end focus, with a Thermador range, dishwasher, and wall oven/microwave combo & a Kitchenaid French door refrigerator. The custom kitchen cabinets are soft-close, with many storage options. Undercabinet lighting provides both task and ambient light that shows the attention to detail in this renovation.
- The kitchen faces a gas fireplace, with a granite hearth and dentil molding surround. Adjacent to the fireplace is more cabinetry and Quartz counter matching the kitchen, with a Kitchenaid 46-bottle wine refrigerator. This space allows for both a cozy sitting area and a stylish visual backdrop that coordinates with the kitchen.
- Another sitting area off the kitchen is sized for a sofa or sectional with five windows that overlook the patio. The kitchen has access via steps to the patio for al fresco dining or entertaining. Mature trees behind the house provide privacy when inside the house or on the patio.
- The main level has an upgraded half bathroom.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small. A separate seating area with five windows lets in morning light for a relaxing read of a book or a weekend nap. The suite offers enough space for an office set-up if you prefer workspace to lounging space. The mature trees behind the house provide a green screen for both privacy and visual appeal.
- The Master Bathroom is upgraded with new high-end granite tops with rectangular undermount sinks on the dual vanities, Moen chrome fixtures, framed mirrors, light fixtures. The Master Bathroom has a separate soaking tub, shower, and water closet.
- The Master Bedroom has two walk-in closets.
- The entire bedroom level has hardwood floors, with the two spare bedrooms each sized for a Queen bed with a double door closet. Both spare bedroom closets have elfa storage shelving.
- The 2nd bathroom upstairs is upgraded with a Moen faucet and accessories, framed mirror, and light fixture.
- The separate laundry room is located on the bedroom level, with overhead cabinets for storage.
- The lower level provides ample room to watch a large screen TV and set up a separate library or office area, with an upgraded half bathroom also located on this level.
- All door hardware has been upgraded to satin nickels levers and hinges.
- All light fixtures have been upgraded, with the recessed lights upgraded to flush profile LED lights with adjustable light level.
- The garage is a two-car, single door model, with a separate storage area. The driveway offers two additional parking spaces.
- The HVAC system and hot water heater were each upgraded in 2015.
- The roof was replaced in 2016.
- Two visitor parking areas are located steps from the front door.
Overlook community details:
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook. The St. James, a 450,000 sq.ft. sport, wellness, and lifestyle complex is a 10 minute drive. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit the community from their proximity, but Overlook will still offer a neighborhood, park-like setting that is rarely-found inside the Beltway.
When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. The green space, coupled with wide streets and greater rear separation from other houses for better privacy, is a feature set rarely found in a community located inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these features are yours to enjoy.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool, playgrounds, and access to Fios high speed internet.
Get in Touch
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KELLER WILLIAMS® United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Licensed in Virginia. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2021 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).